In an effort to keep you, our client family, and our staff safe we will be implementing contactless pick up and drop off for our daycare services. Please be sure to allow extra time to drop off and pick up your dog so we can keep everyone safe. Please watch the videos below for an example of how this will work at YOUR location.
- Enter the gate and make sure to close it behind you!
- Take off your pup’s collar, harness, and leash and step back from the door.
- We will come to the door, using our own leash to bring your pup to their playgroup—completely contactless with you.
- After your pup has safely entered the building, exit back out of the gate, keeping the leash with you for pick up.
- When you arrive for pick up, please reply to our text “here” or call to let us know you are next. Please only call once you are in our parking lot. Bring your leash and enter the fenced in area.
- Please step away from the door and wait for us to meet you at the door with your dog.
- Leash up your pup and head home.
- Please be mindful of those behind you waiting to pick up their dogs as well.